So you think you know everything there is to know about High Noon? Well, let's see if you do.
1) What is the name of the town that Sheriff Will Kane is asked to protect??
2) What religion is Will Kane's new wife?
3) What is the name of the gang that Will Kane is going to have to go up against?
a) Walters Gang
b) Jones Gang
c) Miller Gang
4) How many Academy Awards did High Noon win??
5) Who directed High Noon?
a) Howard Hawkes
b) Fred Zinnermann
c) Gary Cooper
6) Who actually ends up killing the leader of the Miller Gang?
a) Will Kane
b) Kane's Wife
c) Kane's Deputy
7) Why is the time 12 Noon so important in High Noon?
a) Time the bad guy told Kane to meet him
b) Time the train arrives with the bad guy on it
c) Time Kane is supposed to be out of town
8) The High Noon theme song "Do Not Forsake Me Oh My Darling" won a Best Song Oscar and was a big hit for the artist who recorded the song. Who was it?
a) Slim Pickens
b) Johnny Cash
c) Tex Ritter
© Republic Pictures. All rights reserved.. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Will Kane (
"I've got to, that's the whole thing."