So you think you know everything there is to know about Sigourney Weaver? Well, let's see if you do.
1) Sigourney Weaver's real name is Susan. She got the idea for her stage name from a character in one of her favorite books - what was the book?
a) Great Expectations
b) The Great Gatsby
c) The Valley of the Dolls
2) Sigourney Weaver worked on which soap opera for six years in the 1970's?
b) Days of Our Lives
c) As the World Turns
3) In which Woody Allen movie did Sigourney Weaver make her film debut?
a) Hannah and Her Sisters
b) Annie Hall
c) Broadway Danny Rose
4) What Oscar record did Sigourney Weaver hold?
a) First Actress to lose both Supporting and Best Actress in the same year
b) Only Actress to be nominated five years in a row
c) Only Actress to never show up for an Oscar ceremony when she was nominated
5) After playing a movie role about the subject Sigourney Weaver became involved in what cause?
a) She became involved in studying paranormal psychology
b) She became a spokesperson for NASA
c) She became the honorary chairwoman of The Gorilla Fund
6) In the hilarious movie Galaxy Quest Sigourney Weaver plays a character who plays a character on a Sci-Fi TV Show. What was the TV character's name?
a) Lt. Tawney Madison
b) Lt. Uhura
c) Lt. Dana Barrett
7) In the movie Holes, Sigourney Weaver is the Warden of a juvenile corrections facility. What does she make the boys do every day?
a) Darn the holes in their socks
b) Eat donut holes
c) Dig a hole in the ground
Sigourney Weaver pictured (left) in Working Girl
This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by Sigourney Weaver. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2011 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
"Don't be afraid, I'm part of the family."