So you think you know everything there is to know about Russell Crowe? Well, let's see if you do.
1) Russell Crowe's movie The Insider was based on a Vanity Fair magazine article. But that was not the only movie with this same origin ... what was the other movie?
a) Cinderella Man
b) Proof of Life
c) A Beautiful Mind
2) Russell Crowe lost the Best Actor Academy Award to Kevin Spacey in 1999, what movie did they appear in together?
b) Glengarry Glen Ross
c) L.A. Confidential
3) In which Leonardo DiCaprio movie did a pre-fame Russell Crowe have a supporting role?
a) The Beach
b) The Quick and the Dead
c) This Boy's Life
4) Russell Crowe played bad guy to Denzel Washington's good guy in which movie?
c) Cry Freedom
5) Mystery, Alaska is about a small town sports team. What sport was it?
6) In which movie did Russell Crowe appear with shagadelic comedy-star Mike Myers?
b) Mystery, Alaska
c) So I Married An Axe Murderer
7) Where was Russell Crowe born?
a) United States
c) New Zealand
Russell Crowe pictured (left) in A Good Year
This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by Russell Crowe. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2011 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Maximus Decimus Meridius (
"Strength and honor."