So you think you know everything there is to know about Mel Gibson? Well, let's see if you do.
1) In which Shakespeare movie did Mel Gibson play the lead?
b) King Lear
2) Braveheart was not Mel Gibson's first directorial effort. What was?
b) The Man Without a Face
c) Forever Young
3) What nationality is Mel Gibson?
4) What was Mel Gibson's motion picture debut?
a) Mad Mad
b) The Year of Living Dangerously
c) Summer City
5) Mel Gibson had a uncredited cameo in which Robin William's movie?
a) Father's Day
b) Patch Adams
6) In which movie did Mel Gibson sing a love song?
b) Air America
7) Mel Gibson won a directing Oscar for which movie?
b) The Passion of the Christ
Mel Gibson pictured (left) in Signs
This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by Mel Gibson. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Guy Hamilton (
The Year of Living Dangerously
"If I mess it up they'll send me back to the newsroom in Sydney - and that's a bloody graveyard."