So you think you know everything there is to know about Drew Barrymore? Well, let's see if you do.
1) Drew Barrymore's partner in her production company Nancy Juvonen is married to one of co-stars. Who is it?
a) Adam Sandler
b) Hugh Grant
c) Jimmy Fallon
2) What was the first movie Drew Barrymore ever appeared in?
a) Altered States
b) E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
3) What infamous real-life bad girl did Drew Barrymore portray in a 1993 made-for-television movie?
b) Tonya Harding
c) Amy Fisher
4) In which Woody Allen musical did Drew Barrymore appear?
a) Deconstructing Harry
b) Everyone Says I Love You
5) Drew Barrymore was one of a trio of actresses in Charlie Angeles. In which other movie was she one of three women co-stars?
a) Never Been Kissed
b) Boys on the Side
c) Bad Girls
6) Drew Barrymore starred in which short-lived Aaron Spelling television show?
a) Central Park West
c) 2000 Malibu Road
7) In which movie did Drew Barrymore's character try to divorce her parents?
a) Cat's Eye
b) Irreconcilable Differences
c) Mad Love
Drew Barrymore pictured (left) in The Wedding Singer
This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by Drew Barrymore. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2011 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
"Don't be pushy, Pushy."