So you think you know everything there is to know about Some Like It Hot? Well, let's see if you do.
1) What instrument does Sugar Kane play?
2) What is in the casket at the beginning of the movie?
a) Dead body
3) What is the password to get in to the speakeasy?
a) I have come for Grandma's funeral
b) The red bird files at noon
c) Sweet bird of youth
4) Where is Sweet Sue's All-Star Band booked for the winter?
5) What is Sugar Kane's real name?
a) Cindy Johnson
b) Susan Kane
c) Sugar Kovalchek
6) Joe and Jerry are on the run because they witnessed a historic gangland hit that occurred on which holiday?
a) St. Valentine's Day
b) Christmas Day
c) Good Friday
7) What year does the movie take place?
8) What instrument does Joe play?
Some Like It Hot
© 1959 United Artists Pictures. All rights reserved. This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by United Artists Pictures. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
"I'm a girl. I'm a girl. I'm a girl."