So you think you know everything there is to know about Glory? Well, let's see if you do.
1) Trip was punished for running away. What was he actually doing?
a) Looking for food
b) Looking for shoes
c) Looking for shelter
2) How old was Trip when he ran away from the plantation?
3) What was the number of the all-black regiment?
4) What was John Rawlins' job at the beginning of the movie?
c) Grave digger
5) What Fort does the regiment attack?
a) Fort Wagner
b) Fort Sumpter
c) Fort Apache
6) Director Ed Zwick created a popular TV drama in the eighties, what was it?
a) Eight is Enough
7) Which actor is distantly related to the real-life character he played in the movie?
a) Matthew Broderick
b) Denzel Washington
c) Morgan Freeman
8) How many Oscars did Glory win?
© 1989 TriStar Pictures. All rights reserved.. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Robert Gould Shaw (
"There's more to fighting than rest, Sir. There's character. There's strength of heart."