So you think you know everything there is to know about Citizen Kane? Well, let's see if you do.
1) What was the name of the palace that Kane built?
a) San Simeon
2) What was the name of the first newspaper that he ran?
a) The Inquirer
b) The Tribune
c) The Chronicle
3) What year did Charles Foster Kane die?
4) What political office did Charles Foster Kane run for?
5) Where did Charles Foster Kane build his second wife an opera house?
a) New York City
c) San Francisco
6) Charles Foster Kane's second wife had a hobby, what was it?
a) Finger Painting
c) Jigsaw Puzzle
7) According to the movie, RKO 281, what was the original name of the character Charles Foster Kane?
a) Charles Foster Craig
b) Charles Foster Cassidy
c) Charles Foster Craine
8) In RKO 281, what was the original title of the movie?
b) A Sea of Upturned Faces
c) Joe Citizen
© 1941 RKO Pictures. All rights reserved. This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by RKO Pictures. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Charles Foster Kane (
"Don't worry about me. I'm Charles Foster Kane."