So you think you know everything there is to know about Breakfast at Tiffany's? Well, let's see if you do.
1) What is the name of Holly Golightly's cat?
2) Why does Holly Golightly call Paul, Fred?
a) He reminds her of her brother Fred
b) She keeps forgetting his real name
c) She mis-hears his name
3) What is the name of the novel Paul wrote?
a) Nine Lives
b) Men in Blue
c) Happy At Last
4) Holly Golightly gives Paul a present, what was it?
a) A broom
c) A typewriter ribbon
5) What song does Holly Golightly sing while sitting on her fire escape?
a) Sweet Embraceable You
b) Moon River
c) Funny Face
6) What is Holly Golightly's real name?
a) Lila MacEntyre
b) Lily Brown
c) Lula Mae Barnes
7) Were is Holly Golightly originally from?
a) Tulip, Texas
b) Little Rock, Arkansas
c) Galveston, Texas
8) What do Holly Golightly and Paul Varjak steal from the Five & Dime?
a) Rolling Pin
b) Halloween Masks
c) Toy Horn
Breakfast at Tiffany's
© 1961 Paramount Pictures. All rights reserved. This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by Paramount Pictures. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Holly Golightly (
"You can always tell the kind a girl a man really thinks you are by the type of earrings he gives you."