So you think you know everything there is to know about 2001: A Space Odyssey? Well, let's see if you do.
1) What is HAL's birthday?
a) February 2, 1999
b) January 12, 1992
c) March 20, 1980
2) What song does HAL sing during the shutdown process?
b) Take Me Out to the Ball Game
c) Yankee Doodle Dandy
3) 2001: A Space Odyssey was based on an Arthur C. Clarke story. What was it called?
a) Space Odyssey
b) The Sentinel
c) HAL 9000
4) How does HAL find out that Poole and Bowman are planning on disconnecting him?
a) He finds a note in a file on the computer
b) He reads their lips while they are talking
c) He overhears them talking
5) What kind of pill does HAL tell Dave to take?
b) Stress Pill
c) Chill Pill
6) Where was HAL created?
a) Urbana, Illinois
b) Great Falls, New York
c) Cedar Rapids, Iowa
7) How old was the monolith that is found on the moon?
a) 4,000 years old
b) 400,000 years old
c) 4,000,000 years old
8) In 2010, what was the name of HAL's sibling computer?
2001: A Space Odyssey
© MGM. All rights reserved.. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
"Well I don't think there is any question about it. It can only be attributable to human error. This sort of thing has cropped up before and it has always been due to human error."