So you think you know everything there is to know about Richard Gere? Well, let's see if you do.
1) What was the name of the hit Oscar winning song from the movie An Officer and A Gentleman?
a) On the Wings of Love
b) Take My Breath Away
c) Up Where We Belong
2) Richard Gere's first movie, Report to the Commissioner, also featured an actor who would have a prominent role in his biggest hit, Pretty Woman. Who was it?
a) Jason Alexander
b) Hector Elizondo
c) Ralph Bellamy
3) What was the movie in which Richard Gere had his first starring role?
b) American Gigolo
c) Days of Heaven
4) Richard Gere's big break came as the smoldering co-star to Diane Keaton in which movie?
a) Miles From Home
b) Final Analysis
c) Looking for Mr. Goodbar
5) Which movie based on a classic English legend did Richard Gere star in with Sean Connery?
a) First Knight
b) Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
6) In which movie did Richard Gere portray an IRA leader?
a) Internal Affairs
b) Primal Fear
c) The Jackal
7) In which movie is Richard Gere unhappily married to Sharon Stone?
b) Mr. Jones
c) No Mercy
Richard Gere pictured (left) in Bee Season
This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by Richard Gere. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2011 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Martin Vail (
"I speak. You do not speak. All you do is sit there and look innocent."