So you think you know everything there is to know about Michael Douglas? Well, let's see if you do.
1) What frequent co-star was once Michael Douglas' roommate?
a) Danny De Vito
b) Kathleen Turner
c) Martin Sheen
2) On which television series did Michael Douglas co-star?
b) Hill Street Blues
c) The Streets of San Francisco
3) How did Michael Douglas become the producer of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?
a) He was good friends with the author Ken Kesey
b) His father Kirk Douglas owned the rights to the book
c) He won the rights in a poker game
4) What musical did Michael Douglas appear in?
b) New York, New York
c) A Chorus Line
5) Michael Douglas' movie A Perfect Murder is a remake of which classic thriller?
a) Dial M for Murder
c) Rear Window
6) In which movie did Michael Douglas play murderous bad guy?
a) Basic Instinct
b) Falling Down
c) Wall Street
7) In Romancing the Stone, what was Michael Douglas' character hunting for?
a) Wild Boar
b) Exotic Birds
Michael Douglas pictured (left) in The Sentinel
This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by Michael Douglas. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2011 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Charles Remington (
The Ghost and the Darkness
"We have an expression in prize fighting: 'Everyone has a plan until they've been hit.' Well my friend, you've just been hit. The getting up is up to you."