So you think you know everything there is to know about Marlon Brando? Well, let's see if you do.
1) In Marlon Brando's first movie, The Men, he played a man with a disability. What was it?
a) He was blind.
b) He was deaf.
c) He was paralyzed.
2) in which movie did Marlon Brando sing and dance?
a) Last Tango in Paris
c) Guys and Dolls
3) What was the name of the one movie that Marlon Brando directed?
a) The Freshman
b) One-Eyed Jacks
c) The Young Lions
4) In which movie did Marlon Brando play a Nazi soldier?
a) The Nightcomers
b) The Young Lions
5) In which movie did Marlon Brando play Napoleon?
a) The Brave
b) Last Tango in Paris
6) Marlon Brando received consecutive Best Actor nominations in how many years in a row?
7) In which movie did Marlon Brando parody his Godfather persona?
a) Don Juan DeMarco
b) The Island of Dr. Moreau
c) The Freshman
Marlon Brando pictured (left) in The Godfather
This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by Marlon Brando. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2011 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Sky Masterson (
Guys and Dolls
"The companionship of a doll is a pleasant thing even for a period of time running into months. But for a close relationship that can last us through all the years of our life, no doll can take the place of aces back to back."