So you think you know everything there is to know about Marilyn Monroe? Well, let's see if you do.
1) What was Marilyn Monroe's final movie?
a) The Prince and the Showgirl
b) The Seven Year Itch
c) The Misfits
2) In which movie was the famous scene where Marilyn Monroe stand over the subway crate in her iconic white dress?
a) The Seven Year Itch
b) Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
c) Some Like It Hot
3) Wht movie did Marilyn Monroe make with Ethel Merman?
a) Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
b) There's No Business Like Show Business
c) The Seven Year Itch
4) How many Academy Awards did Marilyn Monroe receive?
5) Marilyn Monroe, best known for her comedies, actually made movies across all genres, what western did she star in?
a) The Fireball
b) Clash by Night
c) River of No Return
6) In which movie did Marilyn Monroe sing "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend"?
a) Some Like It Hot
b) How to Marry a Millionaire
c) Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
7) In which comedy did Marilyn Monroe have a supporting role opposite Cary Grant?
a) Love Nest
b) Monkey Business
c) As You As You Feel
Marilyn Monroe pictured (left) in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by Marilyn Monroe. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2011 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Joyce Mannering (
Let's Make It Legal
"Who wouldn't want to meet a man who has millions, who isn't even bald?"