So you think you know everything there is to know about Kevin Spacey? Well, let's see if you do.
1) Kevin Spacey made his big screen debut as a mugger in which Jack Nicholson movie?
a) Heart Burn
b) The Postman Always Rings Twice
c) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
2) In the movie 21 Kevin Spacey plays a math professor who teaches his students how to ...?
a) Rob banks
b) Count cards in Las Vegas
c) Hack computers
3) Kevin Spacey directed a movie in 1996. What was it called?
a) The Big Kahuna
b) Albino Aligator
c) Glengarry Glen Ross
4) Kevin Spacey played Lex Luther in Superman Returns. Who previously played the character?
a) Marlon Brando
b) Christopher Walken
c) Gene Hackman
5) In Beyond the Sea, Kevin Spacey played Bobby Darin. Who was Bobby Darin married to?
a) Sandra Dee
b) Connie Francis
c) Annette Funicello
6) In which Harrison Ford romantic comedy did Kevin Spacey has a small but memorable role?
b) Six Days, Seven Nights
c) Working Girl
7) Kevin Spacey had a memorable recurring role as bad guy Mel Profitt on which 1980's television police drama?
b) Hill Street Blues
c) LA Law
Kevin Spacey pictured (left) in The Negotiator
This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by Kevin Spacey. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2011 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Lloyd Chasseur (
"You know what I'm going to get you next Christmas, Mom? A big wooden cross, so that every time you feel unappreciated for your sacrifices, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it."