So you think you know everything there is to know about Jack Nicholson? Well, let's see if you do.
1) Which sports team does Jack Nicholson avidly support?
a) Los Angeles Dodgers
b) Los Angeles Lakers
c) New York Yankees
2) Jack Nicholson has appeared in two musicals ... which ones were they?
a) Grease and Rent
b) Fiddler on the Roof and Gigi
c) On a Clear Day You Can See Forever and Tommy
3) What is the name of the 1969 film that catapulted Jack Nicholson from B movie status to full-fledged star?
a) Five Easy Pieces
b) Easy Rider
4) Jack Nicholson is often called devilish, but in which movie did he actually play the devil?
a) The Witches of Eastwick
b) Backdoor to Hell
c) Little Shop of Horrors
5) In which movie did Jack Nicholson portray real-life playwright Eugene O'Neil?
a) On A Clear Day You Can See Forever
6) Jack Nicholson played a patriotic Colonel in A Few Good Men. In which movie did he play the President of the United States?
a) The Missouri Breaks
b) The Last Tycoon
c) Mars Attacks!
7) In One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest Jack Nicholson's nemesis is ...?
a) Nurse Rosie
b) Nurse Ratched
c) Nurse Nightingale
Jack Nicholson pictured (left) in Chinatown
This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by Jack Nicholson. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2011 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Eugene O'Neill (
"If you were mine, I wouldn't share you with anybody or anything. It'd be just you and me. You'd be at the center of it all. It'd feel a lot more like love than being left alone with your work."