So you think you know everything there is to know about The Way We Were? Well, let's see if you do.
1) What is the name of the famous New York nightclub where Katie runs into Hubbell?
a) Studio 54
b) The Babaloo
c) El Morocco
2) Who plays the college friend of Katie's who is secretly in love with her?
a) Albert Brooks
b) Dustin Hoffman
c) James Woods
3) What is the name of Hubbell's novel?
a) Tomorrow and Forever
b) The Long Voyage Home
c) A Country Made of Ice Cream
4) What is the name of the movie studio where Hubbell goes to work?
a) Monumental Pictures
b) Zenith Studios
c) Zembry Entertainment
5) What is teh name of Kate and Hubbell's daughter?
6) What is Katie protesting at the end of the movie?
b) Atomic Bomb
7) What is Katie's second husband's name?
a) David X. Cohen
b) John C. Birnbaum
c) Julius H. Kravitz
8) Where does Katie work when she reconnects with Hubbell in New York right after World War II is over?
a) The United Nations
b) Office of War Information
The Way We Were
© 1973 Columbia Pictures. All rights reserved. This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by Columbia Pictures. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Hubbell Gardner (
Katie Morosky (
"Please don't start a sentence with look. It's always bad news."