So you think you know everything there is to know about Seven? Well, let's see if you do.
1) What are Mills and Somerset's first names?
a) David Mills and John Somerset
b) David Mills and William Somerset
c) William Mills and David Somerset
2) What sleeping aid does Somerset use?
c) Sleeping pills
3) What grade did Tracy used to teach?
a) 3rd Grade
b) 4th Grade
c) 5th Grade
4) From what book did John Doe quote in his note reading "Long is the way. And hard, that out of hell leads up to light"?
a) Dante's "Divine Comedy"
b) Milton's "Paradise Lost"
c) "The Writings of Thomas Aquinas"
5) What book from the FBI Computer files tipped Mills and Somerset off to John Doe's identity and address?
6) What, in his own words, did John Doe envy?
a) Mills' career
b) Mills' normal life
c) Mills' wife
7) Who does Somerset quote when he says "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for"?
a) Ernest Hemingway
b) F. Scott Fitzgerald
c) Henry Thoreau
8) Which of the Alien movies did Seven's director David Fincher also direct?
b) Alien 3
c) Alien Resurrection
© 1995 New Line Cinema. All rights reserved.. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
David Mills (
"You're no Messiah. You're a movie of the week."