So you think you know everything there is to know about My Fair Lady? Well, let's see if you do.
1) What was the name of the horse that Eliza was rooting for at the Ascot Gavotte?
2) Who originated the role of Eliza Doolittle on Broadway?
a) Julie Andrews
b) Shirley Jones
c) Audrey Hepburn
3) How many Academy Awards did My Fair Lady win?
4) Who wrote the story Pygmalion?
a) Charles Dickens
b) Truman Capote
c) George Bernard Shaw
5) What other classic movie did director George Cukor direct?
a) High Noon
b) The Philadelphia Story
c) Meet John Doe
6) What is Eliza's favorite treat?
a) Apple Cobler
7) Where does the rain in Spain mainly stay?
a) In the plain
b) In the train
c) In the lane
8) What is Eliza's dad doing in the morning that he is singing about?
a) Getting married
b) Going to jail
c) Starting a new job
My Fair Lady
© 1964 Warner Bros. All rights reserved.. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Eliza Doolittle (
"I could have danced all night."