So you think you know everything there is to know about Men in Black? Well, let's see if you do.
1) When was the first contact with aliens made according to K?
a) March 2, 1929
b) March 2, 1950
c) March 2, 1961
2) Where was the first contact with aliens made according to K?
3) For which division of the I.N.S. do J and K work?
a) Division 3
b) Division 6
c) Division 9
4) Which alien sells a reverberating carbonizer with mutuate capacity to an unlicensed cephalopoid?
5) Which alien makes a boundary violation?
6) Who tips of J and K to the source of the Galaxy?
7) Which phoney identity does J NOT use?
a) Agents with the CIA
b) Agents with the FBI
c) Doctors with the Department of Public Health
8) Which of the following celebrities is NOT named named as an alien in Men in Black?
a) Dennis Rodman
b) Elvis Presley
c) Marilyn Monroe
Men in Black
© Universal Pictures. All rights reserved.. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
"Unlimited technology from the whole universe and we cruise around in a Ford P.O.S."