So you think you know everything there is to know about Gone with the Wind? Well, let's see if you do.
1) Rhett give the confederacy something in place of the wedding rings offered by Melanie and Scarlett, what was it?
a) Money clip
b) Cigar case
2) Scarlett pulls something out of the ground to eat during her famous "I'll never be hungry again" speech. What was it?
3) What is the name of Melanie and Ashley's little boy?
a) Ashley Jr.
4) Melanie reads from a book as the women wait for the men to return from defending Scarlett's honor. What was the book?
a) David Copperfield
b) The Tale of Two Cities
c) A Christmas Carol
5) What was the name of Ashley's plantation?
b) Twelve Oaks
c) Two Oaks
6) How much money did Scarlett need to save Tara?
7) Ashley was going to leave Tara to take a job as a banker. Where was the job?
a) New Orleans
b) New York
c) New Brunswick
8) How was Scarlett's first husband related to Melanie?
Gone with the Wind
© 1939 MGM. All rights reserved. This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by MGM. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Rhett Butler (
"You helpless? Heaven help the Yankees if they catch you."