So you think you know everything there is to know about A Few Good Men? Well, let's see if you do.
1) What is the nickname for the Cuban base Guantanamo Bay?
b) The Bay
2) What are the Marines in Gauntanamo Bay fanatical about?
c) Being Marines
3) Where does Colonel Jessep eat breakfast?
a) 300 yards from the Cubans
b) The mess hall
c) His kitchen
4) In which branch of the military does Daniel Kaffe serve?
5) Where is the Marine Base where the incident occurred?
a) Guantanamo Bay
b) Geronimo Bay
c) Gertimo Bay
6) What illegal order was given to the Marines by Colonel Jessep?
a) Code Yellow
b) Code Blue
c) Code Red
7) The Marines believe in four things. Unit, Corp, God and what else?
8) Where was the shot fired?
a) Over the base
b) Over the ship
c) Over the fence line
A Few Good Men
© 1992 Columbia Pictures. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Lieutenant J.G. Daniel Kaffe (
"So this is what a courtroom looks like."