So you think you know everything there is to know about Easter Parade? Well, let's see if you do.
1) Peter Lawford was the fella with the umbrella, what color was the umbrella?
2) Ann Miller was shaking something away, what?
a) The Blues
b) The Cobwebs
3) What besides a hat is in the hatbox that Hannah give Don?
b) A Bunny Rabbit
4) What does Hannah put around her leg to remind her which is her right leg when dancing with Don?
b) Rubber Band
5) What is the name of Hannah and Don's act when they first start out?
a) Jenna and Hewes
b) Jessica and Hewes
c) Juanita and Hewes
6) What does Don buy at the toy store at the beginning of the movie?
a) Easter Bunny
7) What is the name of the bartender all the characters pour their hearts out to?
8) During the Couple of Swells routine what are Hannah and Don dressed up as?
c) Tennis Players
© 1948 MGM. All rights reserved.. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Hannah Brown (
"I love the piano. I love the piano. I love to hear somebody play, upon the piano - the grand piano. It simply carries me away."