So you think you know everything there is to know about Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid? Well, let's see if you do.
1) What is the name of the train that the Hole in the Wall gang robs?
a) Union Atlantic Express
b) Union Standard R&R
c) Union Pacific Overland Flyer
2) Who owns the train that Butch and Sundance keep robbing?
a) D.B. Sweeny
b) J.T. Barnum
c) E.H. Harriman
3) What is Butch Cassidy's real name?
a) William Goldman
b) Robert LeRoy Parker
c) Robert Johnson
4) What is the Sundance Kid's real name?
a) Harry Longbaugh
b) David Ketchum
c) Terrance Keith
5) Why doesn't Sundance want to jump off the cliff?
a) He is agrophobic
b) He is afraid of heights
c) He doesn't know how to swim
6) What is the name of the Indian tracker who is following Butch and Sundance?
a) Lord Pittsburgh
b) Lord Baltimore
c) Lord Boston
7) What piece of clothing is distinctive about the lawman who is following Butch and Sundance?
a) Red Bandana
b) Panama Hat
c) Blue Boots
8) Where does Butch want to go if they get away from the Bolivian Army?
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
© 1969 20th Century Fox.. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Butch Cassidy (
"Kid, the next time I say let's go someplace like Bolivia. Let's go someplace like Bolivia."