So you think you know everything there is to know about Apollo 13? Well, let's see if you do.
1) Why does Alan Shepard get bumped as commander of the Apollo 14 flight?
a) He has the flu
b) He had food poisoning
c) He had an inner ear infection
2) Why did Ken Mattingly get bumped from the Apollo 13 flight?
a) He had the flu
b) He was exposed to the measles
c) He had a cold
3) What does Marilyn Lovell lose on the morning of the Apollo 13 blast-off?
a) Her wedding ring
b) Her wallet
c) Her car keys
4) On which day of the flight did the explosion happen?
5) Why doesn't Jim Lovell's daughter want to go to her father's broadcast from the space craft?
a) She wants to see her boyfriend
b) She doesn't feel good
c) The Beetles broke up
6) What is the name of the Apollo 13 command module?
7) What is leaking into space from the ship?
a) Carbon Dioxide
8) Which song do the astronauts play during their TV broadcast?
a) Theme song from 2001: A Space Odyssey
b) Theme song from Love Story
c) Theme song from Gone with the Wind
© 1995 Universal Pictures. All rights reserved.. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Jim Lovell (
"There's a thousand things that have to happen in order and we are on number eight. You're talking about number six hundred and ninety two."