So you think you know everything there is to know about Will Smith? Well, let's see if you do.
1) Will Smith was part of a successful rap music trio. One of their songs was called ...
a) Parents Just Don't Understand
b) Peanut Butter Jelly time
c) Dance, Dance, Dance
2) What was the name of the family Will Smith's character lived with on his hit television show Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
a) Huxtable Family
b) Winslow Family
c) Banks Family
3) What was the tag line for Will Smith's break out movie?
a) Who ya gonna call?
b) Whatcha gonna do?
c) The day we'll fight back
4) In which Whoopi Goldberg movie did Will Smith appear early in his career?
b) Jumpin' Jack Flash
c) Made in America
5) In Six Degrees of Separation, Will Smith's character claims he is the son of which prominent black actor?
a) Sidney Poitier
b) James Earl Jones
c) Morgan Freeman
6) What was the name of Will Smith's dog and only companion in I Am Legend?
7) Will Smith grew up in what Pennsylvania city?
Will Smith pictured (left) in Hitch
This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by Will Smith. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2011 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Six Degrees of Separation
"Every moment in life is a learning experience. Or what good is it, right?"