So you think you know everything there is to know about Orson Welles? Well, let's see if you do.
1) In his distinguished career how many Academy Awards did Orson Welles win?
2) How old was Orson Welles when Citizen Kane was released?
3) Which of the following motion picture adaptations of William Shakespeare plays did Orson Welles NOT bring to the screen?
4) What movie did Orson Welles star in with husband and wife acting team, Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward?
a) The Long, Hot Summer
b) Cat on the Hot Tin Roof
c) A Man for all Seasons
5) What was the last motion picture that Orson Welles directed?
a) Prince of Foxes
b) Touch of Evil
c) Chimes at Midnight
6) What was the last movie that Orson acted in?
a) Treasure Island
b) Someone to Love
c) The Muppet Movie
7) In which movie did Orson Welles appear with another famous actor/director, Woody Allen?
a) Play It Again, Sam
c) Casino Royale
Orson Welles pictured (left) in The Third Man
This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by Orson Welles. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2011 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Will Varner (
The Long, Hot Summer
"Give him time. A penny on the waters pays interest when the flood turns."