So you think you know everything there is to know about Ingrid Bergman? Well, let's see if you do.
1) Where was Ingrid Bergman born?
2) What remake of a Swedish movie, in which she also stared, brought Ingrid Bergman to the attention of American audiences?
b) Murder on the Orient Express
3) Who is Ingrid Bergman's equally famous daughter?
a) Candice Bergen
b) Isabella Rossellini
c) Jacqueline Bissett
4) How many Academy Awards has Ingrid Bergman won?
5) Ingrid Bergman's last role won her an Emmy for her portrayal of an international political figure. Who was it?
a) Mother Theresa
b) Queen Elizabeth I
c) Golda Meir
6) In The Inn of the Sixth Happiness Ingrid Bergman's character is a maid who travels to another country to become a missionary. What country was it?
7) Ingrid Bergman played a nun in the second movie of which classic Bing Crosby film series?
a) White Christmas
b) Road to Rio
c) The Bells of St. Mary's
Ingrid Bergman pictured (left) in Notorious
This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by Ingrid Bergman. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2011 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Alicia Huberman (
"There's nothing like a love song to give you a good laugh."