So you think you know everything there is to know about The Wizard of Oz? Well, let's see if you do.
1) To whom is the movie dedicated?
a) L. Frank Baum
b) Children everywhere
c) The young at heart
2) What is the first scene of the movie?
a) Dorothy running down a dirt road
b) Miss Gulch on her bicycle
c) The gathering storm
3) Why can't Uncle Henry and Auntie Em pay attention to Dorothy when she's trying to tell them about Toto and Miss Gulch?
a) They are counting eggs
b) They are feeding the hogs
c) They are getting ready for the tornado
4) What is Dorothy's last name?
5) What is Miss Gulch's first name?
6) How does the Wicked Witch threaten The Scarecrow?
a) Stuff a mattress with him
b) Set him on fire
c) Pull him apart
7) What does the Wicked Witch spell out in the sky?
a) I'll Get You, Dorothy
b) Give Up Dorothy
c) Surrender Dorothy
8) The Wizard agrees to grant the gang's requests if they do something for him, what was the task they have to complete?
a) Kill the Wicked Witch
b) Bring him the Wicked Witch's broomstick
c) Poison the Wicked Witch
The Wizard of Oz
© 1939 MGM. All rights reserved. This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by MGM. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Auntie Em (
"Feed those hogs before they worry themselves into anemia."