So you think you know everything there is to know about Pretty Woman? Well, let's see if you do.
1) What kind of car does Edward Lewis borrow from his lawyer?
b) Lotus Esprit
2) What hotel is Edward Lewis staying at?
a) The Four Seasons
b) The Beverly Hills Hotel
c) Regent Beverly Wilshire
3) What does Edward Lewis catch Vivian doing in the bathroom?
a) Flossing her teeth
c) Taking drugs
4) What size clothes does Vivian Ward wear?
5) What movie is Vivian Ward watching on TV when Edward Lewis is downstairs playing the piano?
b) Some Like it Hot
6) What is Edward Lewis continually telling Vivian Ward to stop doing?
7) What does Edward Lewis read to Vivian Ward in the park?
a) Elizabeth Barrett Browning
b) Arbitrage for Dummies
c) William Shakespeare
8) Vivian Ward and Kit De Luca's turf goes form Bob Hope's star on the Walk of Fame to whose star?
a) Ella Fitzgerald
b) Elizabeth Taylor
c) Debbie Reynolds
© 1990 Buena Vista. All rights reserved. This Tribute is not officially endorsed or authorized by Buena Vista. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Edward Lewis (
"You and I are such similar creatures. We both screw people for money."