So you think you know everything there is to know about Jurassic Park? Well, let's see if you do.
1) Ian Malcolm is an expert in which scientific theory?
2) In The Lost World, what American city did the dinosaurs terrorize?
a) Los Angeles
c) San Diego
3) Jurassic Park was built on a small island near which country?
a) Costa Rica
4) Where did Hammond get the DNA to make the dinosaurs?
b) Dinosaur bones
c) Blood in prehistoric mosquitos
5) Which dinosaurs turn out to be even more dangerous than the T-Rex?
6) What is the name of the island that Hammond sends Malcolm to in The Lost World?
a) JP 2
b) Site B
c) Isle Ilsa
7) Who wrote the book upon which the first two movies were based?
a) Stephen King
b) Michael Crichton
c) Tom Clancy
8) What was Samuel L. Jackson's character's job in Jurassic Park?
a) Computer Technician
© Universal Pictures. All rights reserved.. Unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited. © 2001-2010 Destination Hollywood. All rights reserved.
Dr. Ian Malcolm (
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."